We believe you should let the soil work with you
- CTF gives higher yields
- CTF gives better quality, with less inputs
- CTF preserves fertility of the land
- CTF stimulates biodiversity
- CTF prevents compaction and keeps your soil vivid
- CTF cuts your costs
A tyre likes compacted soil, while plants love loose and living soil. Separate them with CTF!
Controlled Traffic Farming (CTF)
- is the best prevention for compaction
- is needed because farm profit is being eroded by soil compaction caused by machinery, running over a too large part of you field every year.
- gives the least possible area compacted by field traffic
- gives numerous and significant benefits: it is very good for your soils, crops and income
is the best combination of economic scale, logistic capacity and handiness in road-traffic. In the picture below you immediatly can see why. Just calculate that one track less in every 3 meter gives you 10% more harvest:
are specially built for soilcare, to get maximum result out of the economic 3 meter CTF system: an track ratio of only 12% tracked area, 88% of your soil becomes fertile and effective:
CTF in 2 steps
It needs some effort to convert your farm to a CTF method. That’s why we advise to do it in 2 steps:
Step 1 is the so called Seasonable CTF, by with you use fixed tracks from sowing to harvest. Specially harvest machines and the transport of produce is often difficult to organize on traffic lanes.
Step 2 is a complete CTF system, including the harvest.
For further information about conversion to CTF you can contact our experts on: info (at) multitooltrac (dot) com