MTT E120 & E175 offer benefits and opportunities to your business:
• Easy to drive and highly fuel-efficient: 120 or 175 Hp.
• Full electronic steering with high precision GPS
• Ready for master-slave and auto-steering
• Roadworthy and incredibly manoeuvrable
• Designed for 20% lower fuel consumption
• From zero to 40 km/hr with only one joystick
Electric powertrain for great traction
• Four electric wheel motors provide high torque and great traction
• Multi Tool Trac is the first electric tractor in the world
• You can use your own energy from wind turbines or solar cells to power your tractor
Super sight on tools and equipment
• Spacy and comfortable cabin
• Great view on all tools and equipment
• Two positions for hitch and power take-off (PTO)
Healthier soil and better yields
• Controlled Traffic Farming with minimal loss of land for tracks
• Adjustable track width for easy use on land and roads
• Preservation of soil quality
• Up to 20% higher yields with lower inputs
• 1 hr full electric drive
• A 60 Hp boost during field work. Now you do not need to invest in a bigger engine to overcome sudden resistance in the field
• spacy and comfortable cabin with great sight on all tools and equipment
• 4 x 20 kW nominal
• 4 x 38 kW maximal
• Cat.2 rear hitch lifting capacity at ball ends: 4.5 tons
• Cat. 2 front hitch lifting capacity at ball ends: 2.5 tons
• Rear and front PTO: speed from 0 to 1000 rpm, 120Hp. Reverse rotation possible.
• Open loop LS system delivering up to 120l/min and 210bar.
• Hydraulic flow and pressure are independent of engine, travelling and PTO speed.
• Standard equipped with:
– Power beyond
– 3x control valves at the rear (6 possible).
– 1x control valve at the front (3 possible).
– Hydraulic double line trailer brake (air brake as option).
- Emergency stop buttons at front & rear PTO as well as the left side of the machine
- Disc brakes on all four wheels
- 5 tons
Modern low noise Euro 6 engine
- Available in 120 or 175 Hp, in Diesel, CNG, LNG or Biogas
- Prepared for hydrogen fuel cell in coming years
- full electronic steering with GPS-rtk
- ready for master-slave and auto-steering
- on-the-fly adjustable from 2.25 to 3.20 meter
Dimensions and weights
- Rear & front tires: VF380/90 R46
- Total length: 5.2 m
- Total height: 3.5 m
- Wheelbase: 3.2 m
- Ground clearance at lowest point: 70 cm
- Weight: 6.5t
- Maximum allowed weight: 10.5t
- Capacity standard diesel fuel tank: 156L optional 312L.
- Capacity Adblue tank: 24L